Alen Palander is a Toronto-based Creative Director and Photographer. Throughout his education and work life in Urban Design and Architecture, Alen dabbled in photography and filmmaking as a hobby, with no formal training in the field. Amassing a fan base in the hundreds of thousands worldwide, Alen's brand and social media platforms grew, new and exciting opportunities began to unfold, and he quickly realized that his hobby had become his livelihood. Alen now works with some of the world’s largest brands, including Mercedes-Benz, Nike, Air Canada, Canon and more.
Alen draws much of his inspiration for his visual pieces from architecture, design, and travel to distant locales. With the propensity to pick up the camera and capture the world at a moment's notice, his lust for creating propels his perspective and represents something much bigger as he continues to seek the extraordinary in the ordinary.
If you would like to work together, please email email@example.com
Accolades & Achievements
- TEDx Talk at Wilfred Laurier University
- Arts & Business Exchange Conference (Panel and Workshop)
- House of VR (Empathy Series - Panel)
- University of Waterloo Stratford (Accelerator Centre) Lecture and Workshop
Press & Publications
- Canadian Geographic: Ultimate Canadian Instagram Photos, 2018
- Canadian Geographic Magazine, 2018
- The Globe and Mail, 2018
- Life on Instagram, 2017
- Wildside: The Enchanted Life of Hunters and Gatherers, 2016